Forever 21 holds grand opening in Lansing following Sephora

Forever 21 moved from a space between Express and Bath & Body Works to a larger space in between Kay Jewelers and restaurant Bravo! Cucina Italiana.

To celebrate the grand opening of Forever 21, the first 100 customers in line received a coupon which was valued anywhere from $10 to $210.

Forever 21 manager Katie Love said she was told in February the store was moving locations to a larger location because the previous location felt too cramped with all the clothes Forever 21 offers.

Love said many customers have already expressed how pleased they are with the new location.

“People love the new atmosphere ... there are so many more chances to have great displays,” Love said.

Customers were also given the chance to win a head-to-toe outfit of their choosing worth $250 dollars.

International relations and finance junior Haja Fofanah said having a larger Forever 21 means a bigger selection of products and a better overall shopping experience.

“We would see things (at Twelve Oaks Mall) or online that we would want and it never came here (in Lansing),” Fofanah said.

Sociology junior Deayra Hall said she prefers the new location over the cramped atmosphere of the previous store.

“(The old location) was too congested. It made you not even want to shop,” Hall said.

In addition to Forever 21’s renovation, cosmetic store Sephora, located between Justice and JoS. A. Bank, held its grand opening on June 6.

Communications senior Kimberly Allen said she is excited for what Sephora is bringing to Eastwood Towne Center.

“There’s a lot of makeup that is unique to this store in the area,” Allen said.

Allen said Ulta, one of Sephora’s competitors, is lower end compared to Sephora and does not carry all the same products.

In the near future, an Apple Store is expected to open in the shopping center.

The Apple Store has obtained a building permit and is anticipated to open in the space between Bath & Body Works and Victoria’s Secret. There is no set date for the grand opening yet.

Share and discuss “Forever 21 holds grand opening in Lansing following Sephora” on social media.