Seven more suspects arraigned involved with Big Ten Championship disturbance

Police have arrested seven other suspects with an alleged connection to the civil disturbances that occurred in East Lansing after the Big Ten Championship.

Six of the individuals were arraigned and charged with remaining within 300 feet of an open fire, a misdemeanor that could lead up to 90 days in jail or a fine of up to $500, according to a statement from East Lansing police.

Suspects facing the misdemeanor include Justyn Douchette of Kalamazoo, Jared Dubay of Belmont, Joshua Istratescu of Birch Run, Martin Miller of Lansing, David Shineldecker of East Lansing and Samantha Kruse of East Lansing.

Nineteen-year-old Ryan Michael Bailey of Macomb was charged with disorderly conduct for kindling a fire, also punishable by 90 days in jail and a fine. He also faces a Minor in Possession charge.

17 arraignments have been held regarding the disturbance, and police said more are expected.

The incident is still under investigation by East Lansing police, MSU police and Michigan State Police.

Anyone with information regarding the civil disturbance is encouraged to call 1-877-ELPD-TIP.

Share and discuss “Seven more suspects arraigned involved with Big Ten Championship disturbance ” on social media.